Ep. 7 – Moving Away From Fear & Past Pain Through Mindfulness – The Authentic World
In this episode, I combined two of my recent YouTube videos to discuss how mindfulness can help you move away from your fear. Making decisions based on fear isn't the right approach and can backfire. Byron Katie talks about how you can ask yourself questions to figure out if your fears are real or imagines. In the second part of the episode, we discuss Eckhart Tolle's approach to moving away from past pain. The answer for both? Mindfulness and meditation.
- Ep. 7 – Moving Away From Fear & Past Pain Through Mindfulness
- Ep. 6 – How to be more vulnerable and why it's important
- Episode 5 – How to Stop Caring About What Others Think
- Creating a Supportive Community During the Pandemic: With Catherine MacDiarmid and Julie Frechette
- Ep.3 Success in Weight Loss Through Self-Compassion: Reggie Wilson
Interested in having me on as a guest on your podcast?
Think you’d make a great guest on mine?
Send a message!